Here’s a few resources and useful sites about cannabis. I have been using cannabis for about 6 years medically and let me tell you its changed my life for the better. I’m a full time student who’s working on a series of books and I’m a musician. So don’t let them say cannabis makes people dumb, lazy or leads to harder drug use. I was able to use cannabis to remove myself off of prescription opiates.
I hope you find these resources useful and if you have any to add contact me Here.
- Resources and information.
This is my preferred site to find strains and related items including medicated food.
You can find the following
- Browse Weed Maps on your phone
- Delivery services, have cannabis delivered to your door for a small fee.
- dispensaries, read customer reviews or post your own to find good dispensaries with great products.
- Doctors, find a local doctor to handle your authorization.
- strain search, not sure what strain you need to treat your condition, just use Weed Maps to search for your symptoms and it’ll show you the best cannabis for treatment.
One of the more commonly used sites to find local dispensaries and nearby strains.
This is a good site for information on the various cannabis strains.